To provide the highest level of expertise and client service in all aspects of financial planning and investment management for individuals, families, and businesses. We focus on providing you solutions by assessing your overall financial picture and helping you construct a comprehensive financial plan.
David believes in transparency and honesty as the cornerstone of all business relationships. His mission is to work collaboratively with clients to help them cultivate a secure and successful financial path.
About the President
Tepp Financial Planning was founded by David Tepp CPA, PFS, MBA in 2013. David brings years of experience and a CPA’s data-driven approach to developing a comprehensive financial plan that works for each individual client’s needs and objectives.
David Tepp, started investing at a young age. After graduating from college in 1995, he helped run his family’s business, The Samuel Tepp Company, a New Jersey-based firm in the real estate and construction industry. While working, he attended NYU part-time earning a Master’s degree in accounting and finance.
Beginning in 2003, David worked as a public accountant for international firms providing financial reporting, taxation and consulting services to a variety of clients. In 2010, he founded Tepp Accounting Services, Inc. which provides accounting/controller and taxation services. Tepp Financial Planning was then established bringing David’s tax and business experience directly to individual and small business clients.
- Certified in Financial Planning (“PFS” as credentialed by the American Institute of CPA’s)
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of New York and New Jersey
- Series 63, FINRA registered
- MBA in Finance from New York University; studied under Aswath Damodaran, a renowned expert in equity valuation, 2003
- BS in Economics from Penn State University, 1995
- Adjunct Professor of Accounting and Taxation at Seton Hall University, 2010